Hot melt waterproofing systems have been successfully installed for well over 50 years.
Today, many prestigious buildings in the UK have incorporated a hot melt system and many have chosen IKO Permatec, utilising its numerous benefits which include excellent life expectancy, extreme high performance and competitive installation costs.
The Permatec system provides a tough, flexible, self-sealing membrane which is suitable for use on most protectedmembrane roofs (e.g. inverted or paved roof areas) and structural waterproofing applications.
- Formulated to last for the lifetime of the building or structure on which it is installed
- Long-term waterproofing integrity
Fully bonded and monolithic
- Applied as a liquid directly to the deck
- Completely seamless so no possibility of lap failure
Flexibility of design
- No screeds to falls required meaning less cost, weight and time
- Unaffected by standing water, dilute acids and fertilizers
- Effective detailing to difficult penetrations like ‘I’ beams, posts etc.
Safe, speedy installation
- No two part system to mix
- No on-site curing requirements
- Solvent-free formulation
Ideal for demanding site conditions
- Excellent low temperature flexibility and adhesion
- Can be readily applied in low temperatures on a clean, dry, frost-free surface
- Work can proceed during winter months, minimising lost construction time
- Permatec is not affected by rain, snow or frost immediately after its application
- Can be walked on immediately after installation of the system
Quality workmanship on every project
- Permatec is installed by trained, registered operatives
- Dedicated IKO Engineers monitoring site installations
- Long-term, meaningful guarantees for ultimate peace of mind